Special Team Bodyguard (STB)
Special Team Bodyguards is a new team, build up for to provide High Level Security Services to individuals. (VIP Personal Protection). This team is a continuation of Special Team Avantes Co which was established in 1992 and continues to serve each client with respect and professionalism.
Members of the S.T.B. have worked in Cyprus as well as abroad and have accomplished very difficult missions in Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Russia and America. The team members are qualified and trained on security and self-defense. One of the member involved in the task force is an authorized Licensee Trainer and can educate all the members under the Law 125 (1) 2007 Republic of Cyprus.
Special team bodyguard in offering services for protection, as well as escort. Some of the jobs taken and accomplished are escorting businessmen, young children, Students, Lawyers, Two ambassadors of Arab countries, the former President of the USA, Industrialists, two Ministries of Foreign Countries, political, religious factors (etc).
Team members STB are qualified and trained in various specialties on Security and International Members Recognized Organizations (WAD).
Also a member of the Task Force is Authorized Licensee Trainer and educate all members on the Law 125 (1) 2007 Republic of Cyprus. In Group made other programs further education in Cyprus and New York.
A.O. Security Training Center
According to law 125 (1) 2007 Act of the Parliament of the Republic. Anyone who wishes to work as a guard should have a Diploma Profession.
The Act provides, amongst other to make education and follow the approved program of Police which duration is 4 days, for 6 hours/day.
Private lessons are provided for obtaining a license to practice and become a guardian, as well as preparing for the exams of the police.
Law N125/2007 and N, 54 (I) / 2009 arth.2.8.
The program is approved and tought by the instructor, Mr. Angelos Ouloupi in AO Training Safety Center at the European University Cyprus.
In this program first aid is instructed by a specialist trainer.
Trainees are given for free a training manual for guards which is approved by the police and written by the instructor.
Contents – Chapters
2. Private security services offices – legal status
3. Establishment and operation of private security service bureau
4. Guardian (requirements – tasks)
7. Security systems (CCTV, alarm systems – Fire and actions of the guard)
8. Etiquette private office security services and research and guards
9. The power to arrest
10. Cooperation with the police and other services
11. Public and private parking
12. Adjusting of traffic on private premises
14. Explosive materials
15. Fire and the guard
16. Earthquake and the guard
Also delivered further courses for safety and research
• Further training for security / supervisor
• Entourage – Protection (VIP)
Education program for electronic devices
• Transmitter electronic monitoring devices (bugs – transceivers)
• Detectors electronic machines antiparakolouthisis (deterrence)
Education investigator (detective)
• The training of the candidate includes theory and practice. Course done in four chapters
• For all training programs a certificate is given to the candidate.